1. When making Indian recipes, for the best results, start with a base of garlic, ginger and onion. Then add your spice blend.
2. Make sure your seal you meat before cooking in a slow cooker, sealing your meat means to fry on stove top till meat turns whitish on the outside.
This ensure that the moisture stay in your meat and makes the end result a more tender dish.
3. Using a pressure cooker, intensifies the flavours when using spice blends.
4. When cooking with chicken, the best cut to use is the thight fillet, with or without the bone. With the bone produces more flavour..
5. When using rice as a side dish, It is a good to add some spice to the rice when boiling... Cumin seeds, saffron are some ideas.